Find Specialist:

The Roughcoat paint roller is for water and solvent-based paints on extra rough surfaces….
The Epoxy-pile Roller is for water & solvent-based epoxy applications, as well as for applying resins, fibreglass & special floor coatings….
The Textured Foam Roller is for the application of ripple or very high viscosity paints, with the purpose of creating a stipple finish….
The Corrugated Roller is used for the application of roof paints on corrugated structures….